Thursday, July 1, 2010

Learning new things=

I've had a GREAT day today!! I got to mow the yard!!!!!! I know, I know, I'm weird!! =)
But it's MUCH better than dishes or scoopin' poop!!!!! And I felt so independent because usually only Austin or Dad do it but now I can!!! The only problem is that I have to lean back on the seat for the mower to stay running. It was hard to push the pedals AND lean back at the same time!! (And if you know me I not necessarily the tallest person ever!!! =) So, I learned how to mow on a riding mower. But that's not it..........

I also learned how to clip a pig!!!!
That's something we do for show. We take clippers ( sorta like hair clippers for poeple, only made for pig hair!) and just shave the pig!!! Annabelle, my pig looks really wierd because she moved so much while my dad was trying to clip her face!!! He clipped her face hair shorter than the rest of her body and she kept moving so it went out to her shoulders!!! So her face and shoulder hair is really short and the rest of her body's hair is longer!!!! It's really hard to clip a squirmy pig's hair!!!
And now I'm just sittin' here typing this. I'm feeling sorta sad right now=( I'll maybe tell you why another day.
Anywho, sooo ready to sleep! Good night ya'll!! see ya tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I hope Annabelle survives the fair,with weard hair!!!
    (jon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i have never mowed our yard before!! :) My dad would never let me cuz i would most likey hit the mowed on one of our trees (we have thousands of trees in our yard!!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully some of Anabelle's hair will grow out before the fair. If not maybe you will just have to shave her all short. ;-)

    ReplyDelete