Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July

I had so much fun on the 4th! We went to watch fireworks on the 3rd at Winona Lake. We sat on the hill at the fairgrounds. They were pretty good. But it seemed something went wrong and they weren't very long. One of the fireworks shot sideways instead of straight up. I hope no one got hurt.
On Sunday went to the Hertsel's house for lunch and a swimming party! It was soooo much fun! The pool was super cold!!!! And we played this really fun football-like game!!! After we swam for a while we came home to do chores, but we all actually ended up taking naps!! lol =) After we all got around and did chores we went back to Nappanee ( where the Hertsal's live) and walked to the parade. We got a bunch of Tootsie rolls and went back to their house and waited for like an hour or so. Then we left and went to McDonald's for a bite to eat and went to a church to watch fireworks! The were pretty good too. So we got to have double the fun!!!!!!
So yes, I had an AWESOME weekend!!! Blahahahahahahaha!!! Sorry, I just thought I'd do that!!!!

Well I hope ya'll have an awesome week! I'm excited for next week also. I'm going to see Gram and Poppy for the first time in what seems like forever!!!
Hope you are all enjoying my blog!!! I know I'm enjoying making it!!! See ya'll later!!!
~Brooklyn Alexis

2 comments:

  1. hey i had a grand time too!! I just love fireworks!!!! :) lol so yeah i didn't go to bed till like 1:00 a.m on the 4th!! whaha:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how excited I am to see you too! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete