Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fair =)

Hello ya'll :) Yesterday was our official starting of the fair..........ohhhhhh(sigh)
Sooooooo much tiring work.......ahhhhh!!! I'm not sure how to react. The fair doesn't even really start until tomorrrow. But for us??? Friday.... Last night. (Friday!!!)
We took our pigs in.....and WHY we have to take them in two whole exhausting days before the fair even starts is BEYOND me=) So that makes NINE whole exhausting days instead of seven. (practically 8, because we would have to take them in one day early anyway.... but ohhhh well:) ANYWHO!!!!! Today we took our calves and turkeys in........ohhhhhh busy, busy!!! But one GREAT / AMAZING / WONDERFUL thing that happed was I got to see my Grandma and Grandpa for the first time in FOREVER!!!! (not really... but that's sure what it seems like:)
Well... better get to bed now, (actually i prolly should have been in bed a long time ago..................oh well!hehehe!!!! ;) got another exhausting (yet fun! =) day ahead of me!!!! =) See ya'll later (hopefully soon because I'm super busy, as you can prolly see! ;) Okay here i go... i'm say'in it... GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!!!!! =)

honk-shoo, honk-shoo .......... ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ...........................=)

1 comment:

  1. Even though it's a ton of work, I hope you have a great time at the fair this year.

    ReplyDelete