Friday, July 16, 2010

Faith. So Little =)

Hehe =) I just randomly chose this pic. ! But it's okay because I love it!! Yup, that's my baby girl!(well not exactly 'mine' but oh well! lol :) That was when she was still in the hospital so she is prolly only a night old at the most! Sooooo little! And look how much hair she has!!!!!!!! She has lost most of it! But I think it's going to grow back blonde like mine did so "YEAH!"
I won't be the odd ball anymore=) hehe.... not that being the odd ball is a bad thing! =) ohhhhhhh.............I have ran out of words.......for now.................=)
See Ya'll later!!!
~Babbling Brook The Farm Girl :)

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good big sister. I'm sure your Mom appreciates all the help you are with Faith. Big families are a lot of work but worth it.
    Love you,
    Gram

    ReplyDelete