Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hey everyone!!!! I haven't got a chance to be on here in a while with fair and everything...........but here I am now so it's all good!!!!! If you look down at one of my older posts titled 'I'm Excited ' it says all the things I did. And here is what I got for all of them: For my Misc. craft (which was a book wreath.... I'll have to post pics.) I got a Blue Award. For my None Wearable Sewing I also got a Blue Award. For my pigs, ( I ended up only doing two because the one Duroc I was going to do tripped or something and hurt her leg and couldn't walk very well so we just left her home.) I got Champion Berk Gilt. YIPPEE!!!! That's really what I wanted to win with and I did!!!!!! And I also got Champion Berkshire Barrow. Yeah! I'm happy about that too! For my heifer I got Reserve Champion Chianina. ( KEY-A-NINA) BUTTTTTT...................the secret to that one is........there were only two in the class!!!!! hehehehehe =) Yes... I am very happy with everything I did and everything I got!!! I'll have to post pictures of everything and show you guys. Well see ya'll later!
~Babbling Brook The Farm Girl =)

1 comment:

  1. Poppy and I are so proud of you. You did great at the fair. Not just Winning what you did but for all the hard work it took you to get there. BTW you for got to tell about your Grand Champion Judging award in the JR. division and the clean beef barn award. ;-)

    ReplyDelete