Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fair, again! =)

Grace, Emma and I are chillin' with our feet in the water tank =) That was fun! We were really hot, so we decided to stick our feet in the cow's water tank!!! =P We just stood up in it but then we got the idea to sit on the buckets!! That was a very fun day. I am soooo glad I got to have Grace come to the fair. She was a big help to us! And I know she would be more than happy to do it again! =) This was Tuesday. That was probably the busiest day of the week, but also the most fun!! Not only was it the CRAZY day of showing pigs but dollar rides day. So it was $1.00 for each ride. That was fun.........but we got sorta sick. =( That wasn't fun!!!! =) HEHEHEHE
I still have bunches of pictures to post........=)
but until then, BYE!!!! =)
~ Babbling Brook The Farm Girl =)









2 comments: