Monday, June 28, 2010

My Nickname =)

Okay so.....when i was a young warthog=)..........................................
Sorry:) I couldn't help but to break into song=D lol
So, the story goes like this:
When I was little ( about 18 months) I shared a bedroom with Austin and Dakota. At night when we went to bed I wouldn't sleep. I would sit there and talk! I would talk and talk and talk until Austin and Dakota would call mom saying,
"Mom, she won't stop talking. Make her stop, we can't sleep!"
So mom would come in and tell me to stop talking. She called me her little 'Babbling Brook' !!! Yup. I'm a babbler!!!! I actually think to this day I still am!!!!!! =D lol
Until next time, "Hakuna Matata !!!" =)

2 comments:

  1. oh....i was wondering how you got that because i have never heard anyone call you that before! oh and this is from shayla not from my mom!! lol :))

    ReplyDelete