Saturday, June 26, 2010

FUN!!! =D

Last night I went to a youth camp out! I had sooooooo much fun!!! We played soccer for a little while. Then after everybody was there we took a break for like 30 min. We just ate chips and drank pop!=) Then we played 'capture the flag'. That was FUN!!!:) While we were playing capture the flag one of the kids fell in the ditch!!!! ( It wasn't like a big one or anything. Just a small little dip in the ground.) Yeah so he got all wet!! It was funny because he didn't really care, he was like, "It feels good!" ( Yeah because it was really hot out!) So then he just changed into his pajama's. So yeah, we had a BLAST!!!!! After we did that we kinda just hung around and played this and that, here and there! Later that night we played 'mission impossible'. Then we played 'big bad wolf', hung around some more, we had s'mores, played a few little games and got ready for bed. Then went to bed!!!!!! The girls tent was AWESOME!!!! I slept pretty good. Thankfully!

This morning we took all the tents down and got everything in the gym before it started to rain.
Dad came and got us at 8:00 am. and took us to a beef workshop. It was on showmanship.
I am now lazily/tiredly watching 'Wizard of Oz'.

I will soon figure out how to post pictures, my bro will help with that!!!!

Goodbye. Until next time I'll be 'somewhere over the rainbow' !!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, my Babbling Brook (Maybe sometime you should post how you got your nickname.) It sounds like you had a great time at the camp out. Glad you had fun! xoxo ~Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog Brooklyn. You have a great way with words. I am looking forward to reading more! I love you, Gram <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i could'nt be there!! sounds like u had fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete