Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm Excited!!!!! =)

I'm soo excited about fair! It's going to be soooo fun!!!

Okay so here are the thigs I'm doing:

I'm showing three pigs, 2 gilts (girls) and 1 barrow (boy),

There is Annabelle and she is a Berkshire. She is mostly black with a few white spots. There is Rosie (but we call here MJ- short for Macy Jr. :) She is a Duroc. She is red.(Or at least she is supossed to be, she prolly looks more brown than red. :) There is also my barrow, Johnny. He, like Annabelle, is a Berkshire. (Mostly black with some small white spots.) I am also doing a calf. She is not exactly a big 'cow' but not a 'baby' cow.) I'm also doing misc. craft, sewing and photography. So yeah I'm REALLY excited!!!!!!!! I love fair! It's so much fun!

I can't wait to ride rides!!! =) And the food?! All I've got to say about that is

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YUM!!!!!!YUMMERDOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=D

See ya'll later!!

~Brooklyn <3>


2 comments:

  1. I'm excited too and can't wait to see everything you all are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooklyn, I am really enjoying this blog. You bring a smile to my face every time I read a post. Your joy is truly contagious.

    I always loved 4-H. Sounds like a busy, but fun time!
    ~Lindsay

    ReplyDelete