Sunday, March 13, 2011

My lil' brother Corby!!


I just LOVE this boy!!! This is one topic that I feel like I could go on forever and ever and it would still be interesting!!! =) He says the FUNNIEST things that sometimes I just can't get over!!! I also love this picture of him, he almost never smiles for the camera, so I just had to share it with all of you!! Here are some (only some, I could go on and on) of Corbin's funniest 'sayings' or moments : The one that comes right off the top of my head is....One day, Corbin was jumping on my parents bed and mom told him not to do that because he could get hurt very bad and Corbin said, "Mom, ya better put those words on a plate and hang it on the wall because I won't remember it!" Hahaha! =) Yesterday.......mom told Corbin that her and dad where going on a date. "You're going on a date." He stated then giggled. "Are ya gonna kiss??" mom then said "yup!" then Corbin said, "If you kiss I'm never gonna live here again!!" Hehehe! He is SO ornery and I LOVE him!!!! And in honor of him I even did all these words in his favorite color!!!
See ya'll next time =D
~Babbling Brook The Farm Girl~

3 comments:

  1. Well, I tried to post it in brown (Corbin's favorite color.) But it didn't work! Oh well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first picture of him he just looks so ornery and cute! Glad you blogged again I had been checking and was disappointed when there was nothing new. Thank you. don't wait so long next time. Miss you & Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just getting caught up on your blog. Corbin is sooooo lucky to have such a loving big sister. (I love his comment to your mom about putting her instructions on a plate. THAT is downright, fall-off-the-chair, snort-uncontrollably, laugh-til-ya-shake hysterical!

    ReplyDelete