Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm ME =D


Hello!! Well, I'm trying to post more often but I can't think of anything to say!!!! So, since this is my blog I thought I should tell everyone looking on it a few interesting things about myself! =) All these things are my favorite............
Food(s): Well I like most foods but the ones I like best are probably, pineapple and corn dogs =D
Animal(s): Horses (boy do I wish I could have one!) Dogs (I love my dog Morgan!) And I also like pigs, goats and cows =D
Color(s): I like pink (like hot pink) lime green, and lavender. I very much enjoy all colors and the different varieties of them! =D
Sport(s): Volleyball!!! I love it! =)
I am 100% country and I wouldn't trade it for the world!!! And I plan to be a Vet Tech when I am older, after all the puppies died I thought that I just HAD to be able to prevent that, even if it comes with a few heart breaks. I adore animals and I want to be able to help them with the best of my ability! =D See ya'll next time!!!
~ Brooklyn Alexis The Farm Girl~

4 comments:

  1. I love your excitement for life! I love your compassion for animals! I love your love for people. I love YOU!
    -mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! I am sorry about your puppies, but inspired by your compassion and love for animals! So excited that you LOVE volleyball. I wish I lived closer and could come play with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that you are blogging more often. I love reading things about you. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet photo of you!
    like the new blog background too, very cute:)

    ReplyDelete